The secrets are out!
How can I clear my acne?
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition that occurs when the hair follicle becomes blocked with oil and dead skin cells. So how do we treat it?
- Use gentle products that won’t strip your skin (we need to regulate the skin, not dry it up!)
- Diet, Diet, Diet! Try to cut down on Gluten, Dairy and Refined sugars. Instead, try adding dark leafy greens and food high in omega 3!
- Change your pillowcase every 3-4 days (Read more here)
- Wash your makeup brushes regularly
- Check your hormones! You may be intolerant to something
- Always cleanse twice and never sleep in your makeup
Why is my skin so dry?
Dry skin is a skin type and not a condition, where the skins lacks lipids and or oils. Your skin will often look flaky and dry in appearance and slight redness or irritation may occur. So what can I do?
- Ensure you’re moisturising morning and night
- Amplify your skincare routine by adding in a hydrating serum
- Exfoliate! Try to exfoliate 2 times a week to help remove any dead skin cells. But remember, there is such thing as over exfoliation and we don’t want that.
- Avoid harsh products that can irritate and strip the skin from moisture. This is why our range is perfect for you!
Why does my skin get so oily?
Oily skin is a skin type when the sebaceous glands in the skin produce too much sebum (the oily substance that protects and nourishes the skin) How can I minimise this?
- Don’t be afraid of oils! Never be afraid of moisturising or using hydrating oils, in fact they are going to help minimise your oil production
- Protect your skin barrier, our AHA Toning Mist will help with this! Toners help to balance the ph levels back into our skin, which helps protect our barrier
- Try blotting papers to help your shine throughout the day
Did we miss your question? Everyone deserves a second chance, right? Email your questions to email@example.com and we promise to answer them for you real soon. #organicrituals